In life, I realize there is a role for everyone I meet. Some tests me. Some uses me. Some loves me. And some teaches me.
But the ones whom are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in me. You are the rare and amazing being who reminds me why it’s worth it. Thank you.
The past few months have been a whirlwind of changes in both my teens and my personal life. But, one thing remains constant. I am STILL knitting, spinning, wet felting, designing, sewing, and working to open an etsy shop.
After taking a 3-month break, I am now back to share my daily reflection, random thoughts that I find interesting, and not to mention my crafty obsession. More on my fiber adventure tomorrow. For now, I want to enable you with new projects. What’s best? They are absolutely free!
- You gotta check this Snowflake Stranded Shawl beauty out. Use coupon code Snowflake for your free copy. Deborah Tomasello, the generous designer, wants to give away as many patterns as she can! I’m not sure how long this is good for so grab it while you can.
- Autumn leaves cowl is another freebie. Use coupon code MyNewCowl at check-out. The offer is good ’til January 5.
- Hat with Small Lacy Diamonds in Size Adult is up for grab–complimentary–’til January 31.
- 33 Blocks Sock is free for winter duration. No coupon needed.
- The elegant Rhombix scarf is free ’til January 12
- Cirque Cardigan is a part of Lace Ice ebook, free through March 15.
- Get your free pattern code when you sign up for Lucy Hague’s newsletter. Her Celtic shawls are absolutely fabulous, fun knits.
Where did the last week go? I actually enjoyed the days where my fingers didn’t hit the computer keys. How did you spend the holiday?
Friday evenings are da best! I go to the library room of the house and start creating. TGIF! (Shown below is one of my three 12″ by 12″ knitted blocks for a local community project to a Rosie Bareis 2014 fundraiser, a fun and elegant piece to show off lacy details.)
Happy crafting and keep those creative juices running!
(still doesn’t do MySpace, Twitter, StumbleUpon, DiggIt…but caved into Facebook, a smartphone, and a little bit of texting!)